As a small business owner, you must choose the right web hosting provider. You must start by finding a reliable, secure and high-performing web hosting provider for your company website. Read on to understand the basic requirements for Web Hosting Platforms and how to choose them.
How do you choose a Web Hosting Provider?
To choose the right web hosting provider, you need to decide on three main factors. They are:
1. Your Budget: Decide on how much you are willing to spend on the web hosting provider. It would somewhat depend on the size of your business. In small businesses, shared web hosting plans might be a more suitable idea than investing solo on a web hosting platform.
2. Support Needed: Depending on your understanding of the web hosting services, you might need less or more support from the web hosting provider at various stages of your business. Understand your requirement and choose your web hosting provider accordingly. It would help you save on unnecessary expenses.
3. Expected Traffic: If you are looking for huge traffic on your webpage, you need to select a bigger hosting plan that will assist you in getting better visibility as an online storefront.
Some other factors to keep in mind while selecting a web hosting platform for your business are:
• Bandwidth: Understanding your bandwidth and disc space requirement is one of the key factors to consider while selecting a web hosting platform. If there are a large number of pages and graphics on your website or if you need a large amount of traffic on your platform you need an unlimited plan from your web host.
• Operating system: Compatibility with the system is also an essential factor that is often overlooked. You need to be clear about what the web host offers. Make sure that your web host is compatible with your system. Otherwise, the money is spent in vain.
• Security: Check for the security measures provided by the web host. Authentication services, firewalls, backups are essential for a webpage to run well and be well managed. Know the security features that are offered to you by the web host.
• Dependable: Most of the web hosts claim 24/7 customer support. Check which kind of support suits you best. Verify which platforms provide what they claim. Knowledgeable technical support is very essential. You need to judge the promptness of their service and make a decision as to which platform suits your requirement the best.
10 best Web hosting Providers for Small Business are as follows:-
Many web hosts are providing the most suitable platform for small businesses in 2021. Some of the best providers for web hosting are listed below.
If a simple website, manageable and affordable is what you are looking for, HostGator is your option. If you are looking for some technical support, HostGator does not just provide very responsive customer support, they come with a huge list of ‘how-to’ guides. If your queries are not resolved, you can contact their live chat, email and phone support.
HostGator has Windows hosting along with Linux, comes with multiple upgrades, cloud hosting and more. Shared web hosting from HostGator comes at $2.75 per month. They also have a 45-day money-back guarantee. If you do not need very huge traffic on your company website every month, only moderate traffic is enough, HostGator is what you should be looking at.
If you are looking for an affordable web hosting platform with incredible features Bluehost is the one for you. It is easily accessible and very effective for first-timers. This web hosting platform comes with an addition SEO and analytics tool that allows the user to optimize the content and performance of the site.
Their 24/7 chat and phone support assist customers all through their journey of website building, hosting and increasing traffic on your website. Even if you are a beginner in the game do not worry, the web host is pretty simple and convenient for all.
Hostiner offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and is one of the most reasonably priced web host available in the market. They provide a deal of $0.99/month for a 4-year subscription. Even though it is a very affordable web host, the UI and the overall getup has the look and feel of a premium hosting platform.
If you are looking for high speed, good uptime and reasonable support, Hostinger is a very good option for you. Even though they might not have elaborate features, choosing them might be a good value for money spent on small business owners.
Dreamhost is one of the most affordable web hosting platform available for small businesses. If you are looking for shared web hosting plans, Dreamhost has some of the best options available to you. Not just their monthly plans, their yearly and long term plans are also quite useful and cheap. They are known for an exceptional management system with the use of a custom control panel. You might face some difficulty if you need to migrate information from the DreamHost platform, but there will be no difficulty in migrating to the platform. You are eligible for a 97-day money-back guarantee if you do not like the service. If you are looking for 24/7 customer support, it will only be available by email. However, you can utilize chat support during business hours.
GreenGeeks as the name suggests is a platform that is environment friendly. It makes use of renewable sources of energy for all its web hosting services. This platform is known for its quick speed and uptime. GreenGeeks is known to be a good opportunity for Reseller web hosting, shared hostings, virtual private servers and WordPress hosting.
If your website is with an environmental-friendly cause then this website is the solution for you. A solid security system, 24/7 customer support and commendable service makes GreenGeeks a web hosting option for many. If you are looking for data backup services, they have you covered in that corner as well.
6. A2 Hostings
The best feature about the A2 web hosting is that it provides are very high speed to the website owner. It is known for its cloud hosting feature. Free migration facility is available with them. Unlike most of its competitor, A2 web hosting provides an ‘anytime money-back guarantee’. Whether you have Linux or Windows as the operating system, A2 has a good deal for you.
The cloud hosting plans by A2 is very flexible and affordable. This web host mainly offers shared hostings, cloud hostings, WordPress hostings, VPS hostings and more. The customer support of A2 Hostings is very reliable, and it is ready to help 24/4. They are also appreciated for their email support.
7. WP Engine
Known best for WordPress Hosting, WP Engine is priced at $30 per month. The completely managed, high speed and very efficient customer support team works 24/7 to resolve customer’s issues on web hosting.
If your business runs on WordPress, WP Engine is the best choice for a web host for you. This web host provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is comparatively a little pricey for a web hosting platform. However, given its speed and efficiency as a WordPress hosting platform, it is money well spent.
If you have a business and planning to scale it, Nexcess can help you in the process. Growing a startup is time-consuming, and you can take the help of the technicians of the Nexcess web hosting platform for the process.
Nexcess charges you on the bases of the CMS platform you are using. They have great subscription plans for small businesses in 2021. The Nexcess Cloud Accelerator is one of the popular features of the web host. It helps to increase website speed and reduce website loading time.
There might not be many elaborate features, but Inmotion is a very strong web host for small businesses. There are many plans curated based on customer requirements. Inmotion provides a 90-day free trial for the best interest of the customers.
The subscription of this web host is very simple. As you upgrade, the features, speed, uptime, and everything else will improve. The support team is easily approachable. Inmotion is especially a good platform for VPS hosting requirements. There are multiple offers available from this web host from time to time for the best interest of the customer.
Even as most of the web hosting platforms claim to have 24/7 customer support, SiteGround proves to be one of the best in terms of customer support. This web host is best suited for WordPress.
In terms of the cloud hosting platform, SiteGround has a tool known as auto-scaling. It helps the customer to generate traffic by itself, utilizing the various resources of the website. There are many options available for upgrades that one might need to handle the increased traffic from the web host. Their customer support is very convenient. You can reach the customer support team at any time via phone, chat or email, to get your queries resolved. SiteGround also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
There are many more web hosting platforms available but you need to be very careful while selecting the one for your business website. You need to make your online storefront such that it assists you in generating the overall business. For this, the right web host will assist you in getting the maximum web traffic. Keep the initial points in mind while deciding on the criterion for your website. Spending too much or too less isn’t going to be a good idea for your business. Utilize your options and optimize your business. Choose the best web host providers from our list of top 10 web hosting providers of 2021 today!