Entrepreneurship is a brave idea that requires courage to pursue instead of settling up with a guaranteed and stable job. Entrepreneurs have turned around this world from what was an industrial revolution in the last century to digital revolution in the present century. Entrepreneurs are the leaders who lay down the foundation of tomorrow with their great vision. Being an entrepreneur requires lots of challenge and hard work. It also requires a vision and plan to get towards success. The one succeeds is the one who has given persistent efforts and utilized his skills.
Here we invite you to share your story of entrepreneur journey with us. Go through the details given below.
- Name of the Entrepreneur:
- Email ID:
- Business Name:
- Social Media Account:
- Profile Picture:
Note: You need to write down your introduction which should be written as third person.
Questions that can be asked in the Interview:
You need to answer at least eight questions.
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your whole journey
- Can you tell us about your company and what it is all about?
- What it is to start your own company and how it is different from being an employee?
- What kind of projects you are handling these days?
- How do you spend your whole day working?
- Tell us what are those three skills that are must to become an entrepreneur and why are they important?
- As an entrepreneur how do you think and how it is different from an average working person’s thought?
- What are you planning about the future aspects of your company?
- How is it possible to raise sufficient funds for your business? How to raise capital?
- What is your definition of success as an entrepreneur? How many clients are you associated with?
- As an entrepreneur, how will you define failure? How many failures did you get through and what are your biggest failures?
- How has marketing your business gone for you? What are the best principles of marketing in this competitive market?
- The business advice you have got from someone that transformed you and your business and what was it?
- What advice will you give to someone who is starting a business similar to yours?
- How are you growing your business online? What tools do you use?
- Entrepreneurs read a lot, is it true? How many books you read per month and name top three books that you will recommend to any aspiring entrepreneur?
- If you had to start it all over again, what changes you will do and what different you will do?
- How can our community get in touch with you?
Q – Why do we take these interviews?
A – To help new startups.
Q – When will my interview be published?
A – Within 15 days.
Q – Can I publish it at early time? Say within 48 hours?
A – Yes, for that you have to pay $50 as publishing fee.
Q – Is it mandatory to answer all questions?
A – No
Q – Can I add my own relevant questions?
A – Yes
We thank you for taking interest in our initiative.
We publish interviews that we feel have met our expectations. The sole aim of this initiative is to educate our readers who are aspiring entrepreneurs or who are on their way to become one.
We aim at providing a platform to those aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for guidance on their way to success. We believe that our initiative will help them in learning from the advice the already successful entrepreneurs provide.
We wish you the very best in future and we thank you for participating in our initiative and lending a hand to the ones who aspire to become like you.